Rasa Chat Tutorial/Example
This website will serve as a living example of what Sutherland Labs can do with Rasa with explinations of how the Rasa stack will work
How to use:
- "Who works at Sutherland Labs?"
- "What does Sutherland Labs do?"
- "When is Sutherland Labs open?"
- "Where is Sutherland Labs?"
- "What is Sutherland Labs phone number?"
I created a multiplication example that can be activated by using the format "what is 2 times 1" with the numbers being dynamic entities that are identified and computed
try to use the "what is x times y" syntax because it is not throughly trained, but it still gives you a basic look at following along with the full custom action architecture flow
to see buttons try "show me example intents", "show me example buttons", or "show me example intents with buttons"
the payload links to an intent and you can also pass variable information this way
Possible other tools:
check the sutherland labs version out using password labs here
What I found the coolest
General points https://rasa.com/docs/rasa-x/
- Create flows/stories from conversations (can be utilized by noncoders with understanding)
- Interactive mode allows you to validate and train conversations on the go
- Train models quickly and experiment with model version control
- Github version control integration
- layers on top of Rasa Open Source and helps you build a better assistant
- is a free, closed source toolset available to all developers
- makes it easier to review your conversations and figure out how to improve your assistant
- is not tied to a specific third-party cloud service
- can be deployed anywhere, so your training data stays secure and proprietary